Nasi Lemak & Karipap in Saigon


Credit to my friend Bridget for this photo. She took this photo as she served for her breakfast.


part of the delivery package. some had been delivered early morning


The packaging of my nasi lemak

Forgotten to take photo of my frozen karipap


With my fellow Malaysians at The Malaysian Ladies Gathering 2018

Last week I had lunch gathering with my fellows Malaysian in Saigon at Lotte Legend. We hardly meet each other due to distance and daily routine activities. Over the lunch, we chatted and share stories about cravings, routine activities, etc. But one that had attracted much was about the Malaysian's craving about Malaysian food like nasi lemak, "karipap" and "onde-onde". Suddenly, Gloria popped up the idea for me to sell the "nasi lemak" and "karipap" followed by mouth marketing by Shinta. I ended up committed to selling nasi lemak and "karipap". Even though I told them that I don't have transport to deliver, yet they said they are willing to pick up themselves from my place. 
Over the weekend, I did some sample of frozen "karipap" and packed nasi lemak and uploaded in the Malaysian Ladies Whatsapp group. On Monday I posted the photo of the sample to the Whatsapp group it surprisingly I received a positive response. Thanks to Gloria Cham and Shinta for your encouragement and the positive attitude that has convinced me to commit to such a very positive activity for me. So, officially I sold my first nasi lemak and "karipap" here in Saigon / Ho Chi Minh City on 1st February 2018. What a great activity to start the year. 


How to order my Nasi Lemak and Karipap in Ho Chi Minh?

Nasi Lemak - 130,000 VND 1 pack (minimum order 5 packs)
Frozen karipap - 100,000 VND (10 pcs per pack - minimum oeder 1 pack) 
Fried karipap - 120,000 VND (10 pcs per pack - minimum order 2 packs)
Note : No delivery, Have to collect from the following address,

Tower 3, Masteri Apartment 
42 Duong so 10, Thao Dien,
Quan 2, Ho Chi Minh City,
Vietnam.
Contact / Whassap : +84764438870



Some of the review of my sambal nasi lemak








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukun Goreng / Fried Bread Fruits (Artocarpus Altilis - scientific name)

Masak Lemak Ikan Sepat Masin Dan Nenas Cara Suhaila

Bendi Goreng - Fried Ocra